Saturday, October 7, 2017

Indonesia: Samsung Smartphone Explodes In Man's Pocket

Samsung smartphone EXPLODES in man's pocket and sets his shirt on fire as he rolls on the ground after suddenly overheating

This is the terrifying moment a man frantically rolls on the ground after his smartphone explodes in his front shirt pocket. Hotel supervisor Yulianto, 47, was waiting in the lobby of his hotel in Indonesia when he suddenly felt his Samsung Grand Duos heat up. When he reached for his pocket it suddenly exploded, setting his shirt alight and sending sparks across the room. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment