Non-Baptised And Stained With Original Sin Causes Stupid And Boorish Behaviour Usually Ending In Bodily Injury Or Death Of Some Sort. Jews, Gentiles, Muslims, Heretics And Atheists Of All Sorts!
Monday, July 3, 2017
Health Blogger Zhang Poisons Herself With Agave Plant After Mistaking It For Aloe Vera
A vlogger from China is said to have accidentally poisoned herself after consuming a plant she had mistaken for aloe vera live on camera.
The 26-year-old, who goes by her surname Zhang, was live streaming her 'Aloe Vera Feast' to discuss the benefits of raw aloe vera.
However, the woman didn't realise she was actually consuming Agave Americana, a poisonous plant from Mexico, according to local reports.Daily Mail>>>>>